Monday, February 27, 2012

It has been a while...

The thing about digital photography is that it's realistic in its rawest form... and I suck at reality, it feels like we're always together but can't seem to work with each other properly. I can articulate in detail what my vivid imagination can see, but i can never accurately put it down on paper without using the limits of words. It's been a while since i have faced a challenge like this, and it is one only I can take on. Mission: drag my imagination out and make it see the light of day instead of shouting its thoughts from a rabbit hole, not to turn my imagination into reality... but turn reality into my imagination. How: I don't know, but I have an idea how to start and what goal more or less I would like to achieve.

My soul has become hungry yet again, but this time it's looking for something it has not tasted before.

No comments: